Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's been forever - House Update, and what is to come!

To anyone who was a regular reader - I apologize!

Although a house is very important, There is one thing that is more important - My Fiancee.  We're getting married in 2 weeks, and we've been saving every penny for this moment.


However, there have been a TON of things happening to my house. Over the next couple of months, expect updates about:

  • My furnace breaking down repeatedly
  • 3 day power outages/storm damage
  • New Roof!
  • Moving my Stove/Fridge (never did get around to posting this one)
  • Awesome Neighbours
  • Garage Improvements
  • New Tools
  • Car Repair
  • Avoid being "House Poor"
  • Nest Protect Purchase, install and review
  • What you need to do when leaving your house for an "extended" period
  • Current "to-do" list
Its a lot to cover - I'm going to attempt to post at least twice a month - But for now, I've got to go get married!  Write to you in a few weeks!

Sudz



No comments:

Post a Comment