Although a house is very important, There is one thing that is more important - My Fiancee. We're getting married in 2 weeks, and we've been saving every penny for this moment.
However, there have been a TON of things happening to my house. Over the next couple of months, expect updates about:
- My furnace breaking down repeatedly
- 3 day power outages/storm damage
- New Roof!
- Moving my Stove/Fridge (never did get around to posting this one)
- Awesome Neighbours
- Garage Improvements
- New Tools
- Car Repair
- Avoid being "House Poor"
- Nest Protect Purchase, install and review
- What you need to do when leaving your house for an "extended" period
- Current "to-do" list